The successful candidate will possess the following traits and abilities:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED
- At least one year of related experience and/or training working with two and four stroke engines, as well as electric golf carts
- Strong working knowledge of OSHA and safety practices
- Ability to operate equipment as needed
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Accurately record data in a timely fashion
Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment physical screening.